Friday, January 18, 2013

Scarves for Christmas

 Today's post is about some scarves I made as Christmas presents for a few people.
I obviously love making things for people as gifts and this year was no exception.

Here are all of the scarves I made this year... 
Pink Polka Dot- Jessica (sister)
We did Secret Santa for the siblings this year and Jessica was who I was buying for.  I made this as an extra gift, but it was a dead give-away when it was time for her to guess who her Secret Santa was :)  

Multi-Color Floral- Erin (sister-in-law to be)

Yellow/ Gray Floral- Heather (friend)

Blue Floral/Dot- Mom

Brown Plaid- Mother-in-Law to be

You can check out other scarves by looking through the Accessories Label on the right side of the page.
Or you can follow this link Accessories

Enjoy
~JV
https://www.facebook.com/sewingpassion

No comments:

Post a Comment