Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome to My Sewing Blog

So I have decided to start a blog. Obviously. And I decided I should do something I am passionate about. Again obvious. So why not blog about my sewing projects? I'm just hoping sewing isn't something that will bore anyone :) I'll try to keep it interesting.

I do several sewing projects a week, mostly clothes for myself/sisters/friends with some freelance work in design and alterations. So I wanted to start posting these projects as a motivation to myself to get my portfolio in better shape and put my work out there for people to see (and maybe even see how many projects I can crank out of my little Husqvarna sewing machine and Singer serger).

Comments, praise :), and suggestions are always welcome. I love to try new things and keep my projects exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment