Monday, February 27, 2012

Braided T-shirt Scarf

I was in a pretty crafty mood last night so in addition to making the felt puppets (see previous post) I decided to make a scarf I found on pinterest.
Here's the website I looked to for instructions

It looks a little different than the tutorial- not quite as long- but I think that may be because I used thick t-shirts to make it and it doesn't stretch out as much.
It's a poor quality picture (used my phone again) but the colors are white and tan. I figured it would go with a lot of different outfits.
I may try to create another one that is longer and might even try the double braid (look on the website to check it out). I'm obsessed with scarves so a new blog may appear in the near future :)

Hope you like it!

~JV

P.S. Check out my Pinterest page at http://pinterest.com/jvictoria/

No comments:

Post a Comment