Monday, November 7, 2011

Chevron Cardigan

This is one that I absolutely love. Sometimes I feel like I could go crazy when I look through fabrics. I want to buy them all. I was drawn to this chevron multi-colored knit. Even though is is a crazy print (which I usually don't wear), the colors are dark and muted enough that it's not too bold of a fabric for me. It's a medium weight knit so I made a cardigan to keep me warm during the winter.
Front
Up close view of wide collar detail, hook and eye closure
Cuffed sleeves and pocket detail
Back
Butterick 5528
I just bought some more knit and plan on making myself another sweater.

Another reason I like this cardigan is the color options I have when wearing it. There are an array of hues to choose from and that's always a good thing when you want to switch up your wardrobe.

It's such a comfortable garment, I could wear it all winter if I could!

~JV

No comments:

Post a Comment