Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanksgiving Pajamas :)

My sister decided she wanted to have a comfy Thanksgiving this year where everyone wears pajamas for dinner. Makes sense to me since it'll be easier to nap after if you have sweats on. I was gonna buy some fabric this weekend to make some pants but then I remembered I had fabric at home. Gotta save money where you can.

I found a heart print snuggle flannel today, not quite Thanksgiving-esque but I'm not about to wear turkeys on my pants :) So I whipped these together really quick tonight. They are pretty simple so it was fast to make them and get it out of the way for the other projects I'm working on.

These'll work for what I intend, eating a lot of turkey and taking a loooong nap :D
They're fun and comfy and will even work for February lol

~JV

No comments:

Post a Comment