Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bridal Shower Gift Basket- Zip Up Bag

This post is the zip up bag I had mentioned in the previous post (here). It's another bag I had made for a class I taught (here), but I decided again to make it bigger, to hold more things. It's got a zipper closure on both the top and the side.

I used the same fabric from the tote bag as the inside liner, and I had some textured blue fabric, from a previous bag I had made, for the outside. The blue fabric and purple zippers match perfectly with the colors in the floral fabric.

Full View: Zippers Closed
 
Full View: Un-Zipped

View of Inside of Bag
Since this was part of a "travel" basket, I thought this was perfect for carrying small items. It fits great in the tote bag too.

I'll post some pictures of the basket put together once I upload them (hopefully ASAP)
~JV

Edit: Here's the post with the picture of the gift basket
Gift Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment