Friday, January 27, 2012

Fun Clutch

I started teaching classes back in October at JoAnns. So far I have enjoyed it a lot and have been gaining credit and acknowledgement for doing really well and bringing class registration up.
I have done quite a few projects and just now thought of posting pictures of them. That way I will actually update this blog on a regular basis.

This small clutch is from Teen Sewing 201 called the Zip It Up Bag. 
(Funny thing is the two students were actually adults- but hey it works)
 It's about 3'x7" with a pocket in the front. 
It doesn't take a lot of fabric and you can use the cute fashion zippers they sell at JoAnns.
I did purchase more fabric to make another one so I'll have to post that when I make it.

Hope you like it :)

~JV

P.S. I teach at the Roseville JoAnns if you wanted to take a class. I teach all the sewing classes
And sorry about the phone pictures. Makes it faster to just upload it like that.

1 comment: