Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blue Swirl Scarf

I just love making scarves so much I had to make a few more before it got too warm out. I made a scarf for my mom a little while back. It's a black and white floral scarf (Check it out here )
 Well she loved it so much that she wanted another one. Since her birthday was last month I decided to make her one as a gift.

She loves blue so of course I had to go with that. I chose a blue satin lining and multi-toned blue swirled sheer print. I love the blue as well and was tempted to keep it all to myself, but I love my mom too much to be greedy :) 
Full View- Blue Satin & Blue Swirl

Scarf Wrapped Around Neck Twice 

I really do enjoy making these scarves. It doesn't hurt that they are quick and don't take too much fabric. Look for the next couple posts, they'll be scarves too :)

~JV

No comments:

Post a Comment