Monday, March 26, 2012

Black & White Floral Scarf

Let's continue with the subject of scarves.
For Christmas, I bought my mom a grey shawl. She ended up not wanting to keep it, so instead she asked if I would make her a scarf like I made my sister (I'll try to get pictures of that one as well). So I did as she wished and made her a beautiful infinity scarf. This one also has no buttons. She wanted black and white, so it could go with more outfits. It's a silk floral print and the same black fabric I used on my scarf.

Here's a picture of it full length around the neck, showing the black silk side and the floral side.

Here is the scarf wrapped around the neck twice

She seemed very happy with it when I gave it to her, so hopefully she gets to wear it soon :)

~JV

No comments:

Post a Comment