Friday, March 23, 2012

Paisley Scarf

The project I have for this post is a scarf I made for myself. This one I altered a little bit by removing the buttons and sewing the two open ends together. An infinity scarf. I had picked out the fabric a couple months ago and just got around to finishing it; of course when the weather starts to get really nice. But it's a beautiful black silk and silk paisley design, so it's not too heavy. Nice for those cool spring days.

I fell for the colors as soon as I saw them. I love the turquoise and magenta. I also love how full the scarf looks when it's wrapped around a few times.
Here's a picture of it full length around the neck, showing the black silk side and the paisley side.
Here is the scarf wrapped around the neck twice.

I love this scarf and it makes me hope that there will be a some cool spring days to wear it on (no snow though, please)

~JV

No comments:

Post a Comment