Monday, April 9, 2012

Black & White Sheer Floral Scarf

This is the last scarf post I have for now. I have made other ones for Christmas gifts for people, but forgot to take pictures of them before I gave them away.

This a scarf I made for my boyfriend's aunt. Or rather his uncle to give to his aunt. He wanted a black and white scarf to go with the jacket she had, so I chose a beautiful sheer silk fabric with a large floral design on it, as well as a solid black silk. This is the infinity scarf without the buttons.

Here's a picture of it full length around the neck, showing the black silk side and the floral side.
Here is the scarf wrapped around the neck twice
 
I'll try to get pictures of the other scarves I made but they'll probably be posts later on. They are pretty cute so I'll try my hardest to get them.
 
Hope you all enjoyed the scarves I made.

~JV

P.S. I may start making them to sell so if you are interested let me know :)
jvmiller05@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment