Monday, April 2, 2012

Neutral Paisley Scarf

It's been a few days but I still have some scarves to show you, so here we go.
This scarf I made for my cousin. She told me not to buy her anything for Christmas, so I didn't. Instead, I made her something :) But I love doing that so it wasn't a stretch. (Although it was given to her a little later than Christmas)

This scarf is a neutral paisley silk with a tan silk on the other side. It has five gold buttons attaching the ends for an infinity design.
Full View of the Paisley and Tan Silk Fabrics with Buttons on the Left Side
Scarf Wrapped around Neck Twice

I love this one because the neutral colors could go with so many clothes, and of course I love the silk fabric and how lightweight it is.

Hope she loves it!!

~JV

No comments:

Post a Comment