Saturday, August 6, 2011

Floral Shirt

Here's something I made quite a while ago and decided to pull out and wear recently. This shirt comes from Simplicity 2998. The fabric is an old fabric that my mom has had for a long time. I love the floral print and even though it's vintage, it's still stylish. It is a polyester so it can be a little uncomfortable to wear in the summer without something under it, but I still love it. I think it's best to wear it with shorts or some leggings (you could wear it as a dress if you were really daring).
Front 
It has princess seams and front pockets, with a band around the bottom
Side View
Back
Simplicity 2998 View B

I have thought about making the length longer so you really could wear it comfortably as a dress. Just another project to work on :)

~JV

No comments:

Post a Comment