Monday, July 4, 2011

Dresses of Summer #4

Happy 4th of July!!!

Just a quick post before I go off and be patriotic at a BBQ.

Now I know that these are not dresses but they go with the theme of today :)

This was a project in school where you had to create 3 or more articles of clothing. The concept I went with was inspired by my brother. He's a fighter pilot in the Air Force so I put those aspects into my clothes.

First is a green military jacket with 2 zipper pockets on the chest, 2 pockets at the waist, and a pocket on the right sleeve. Second is a gray tank top with a gathered bust and button closures in the middle. Finally I made some navy blue cargo shorts/capris with pockets on each leg. The tank can go with either the jacket or pants, but the pants don't really go with the jacket, but that's ok.

Enjoy the holiday and be safe!!!

~JV

No comments:

Post a Comment