Monday, July 25, 2011

Inspiration

Today I was told about a website by my sister. It's called Pinterest. It's "a virtual pinboard which allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite ideas."

My sister thought it would be a great place for me to store any ideas I find online. There are a few websites that I frequent that have wonderful ideas, clothing, and pictures in general that I save on my computer. But having an online spot to save these pictures is perfect, especially since I've created this blog. More inspiration to create unique designs.

Check out my pinboards, although they're bare since I just started.
http://pinterest.com/jvictoria/

~JV

No comments:

Post a Comment